Prodigy is the ultimate 4images theme. It is clean, super flexible, responsive, includes smart-phone swipe option and comes packed with powerful options! As google mentioned in April 21 about the new algorithm for responsive websites to be fetched more quickly and ranked on top. There were NO responvie template for 4images CMS while hundred of sites are using it for the galleries or even products. Prodigy is 100% responsive and mobile supporeted theme; check google Mobile-Friendly Test for Prodigy here.
Prodigy is very intuitive to use and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with Semantic-UI, HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use. Give a live look to your 4images galleries, products or catalog. All changes are made in template files except slight modifications in PHP core files for images/icon replacement. Which are included in the manual below.
Developers are welcome to report bugs or suggest any changes. If you have vivid idea about using semantic UI framework; you can easily modify the theme including colors, menu, icons and other core assets.
We’ve highlighted some of our features below, check them out below! Buy Prodigy and come be a part of this awesome community!
- Clean, modern, multi-purpose design can be used for any type of 4images gallery
- Compatible with 4images 1.7.11 (Demo version uses 1.8)
- Built with Semantic-UI, HTML5 and CSS3
- Jquery Swipe for smartphones (Swipe thumb to reveal text or add to lightbox)
- Built-in block for ads (Ad sense and others)
- Addthis sharing buttons
- Use of CSS based button instead of images
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11
- 100% Responsive Theme
- Full control over site width; content area and sidebars
- Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- New and improved media thumbnails
- Social Icons and Theme Icons are Font Icons, no Images
- Facebook Like box
- Good looking footer with social icons
- Strong focus on typography, usability and overall user-experience
- Download your zip file from here
- Upload theme folder to yoursite.com/template/
- Login to your website as admin
- Open control panel find settings on left sidebar
- Select Prodigy in Choose template directory
- Make your thumbnail size to 200px, re-size proportionally and quality 100%
- 4images 1.8 (released on April 10, 2017)
- Code for button removed to avoid excessive changes in core coding (default GIF images)
- Adsense block added in header
- Core PHP files included in package
- 4images 1.7 or some lower versions
Modifications (Add css classes only/core files included with theme if you don’t want to change them just overwrite)
Add CSS class “ui very basic table” to
- line number 138 in categories.php (enable responsivness for images gride inside categories)
- line number 116, 121 in index.php (enable responsivness for new images on homepage)
- line number 252 in search.php (enable responsivness searches pictures)
- line number 99 in lightbox.php (enable responsivness in lightbox page)
- line number 1180,1181 in includes/functions.php (enable responsivness in frontpage category list)
That’s All! Enjoy your new gallery..
If you have any issue in modification/installation feel free to contact on email@example.com